As a Work Preparator at CAPE Holland, you prepare, support and successfully complete internal and external production activities. You ensure that these tasks are carried out efficiently, timely and with the required quality.
You closely collaborate with your colleagues from Work Preparation, Engineering and Warehouse to ensure that colleagues from Fabrication and Purchase can work efficiently and according to schedule. In this role, you play a crucial part in monitoring progress and effectively informing all involved parties.
The main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Preparation and pre-calculation, estimation of hours, materials, technical feasibility, lead time, determination of production methods and identification of necessary tools and materials.
- Creating production calculations in the ERP system (Isah), approving and generating purchase recommendations.
- Creating or modifying items in Isah.
- Scheduling tasks and monitoring their execution.
- Printing the drawing package and necessary procedures, as well as creating and printing work orders and instructions.
- Initiating, monitoring, checking and supporting (external) production activities and if necessary, actively participating.
- Tracking changes and modifications and providing feedback to engineering.
- Timely, complete and accurate maintenance of Isah, the planning tool, and Document Management System to ensure that current project data is available and retrievable at any time.
- Direct communication of relevant changes and updates with involved colleagues.
Rolling up your sleeves is second nature to you; you adapt well to changing situations and are strong in communication. You are focused on your task, ensure things are taken care of and do not have a 9 to 5 mentality. Additionally, you maintain an overview, stand your ground and are proactive. Furthermore, you possess:
- Preferably, a higher vocational education (HBO) or secondary vocational education at level 4 (MBO) in transport/logistics or engineering.
- Knowledge of designing, constructing schematics and reading drawings.
- Knowledge of cost price calculations.
- Knowledge of hydraulics, control engineering and electrical engineering.
- Knowledge of modern production and (metal) processing techniques.
- Knowledge of commissioning and modern service and maintenance techniques.
- Proficiency in both the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written.
- Attention to details
- Planning and organizing
- Progress monitoring
- Performance motivation
- Customer focus
You will have the freedom to take your own initiatives and there is room for development and personal growth.
You will receive a competitive salary, holiday allowance, travel expense reimbursement and participation in a favorable pension scheme. In a personal conversation, we would be happy to discuss our other excellent employment conditions.
You will join an enthusiastic and close-knit team. Everyone contributes to the process in their own way, and each person is #CAPEABLE. You will receive a warm welcome, making you feel at home quickly. We also look forward to seeing you at team events and the Friday afternoon drinks.
If the position of Work Preparator suits you well, we would love to get in touch with you!
"*" indicates required fields